Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What is this blog for?

I decided when we first found out that dh was deploying that I wanted to write a blog or keep a journal so that I could find a release for my thoughts and feelings, so that I could see my weaknesses and my strengths, I could measure my growth as a wife, mother, and daughter of God, and so that I can share my thoughts and feelings with dh and he can get a feel for how deployment was on this end of the Army.

I will post LDS scriptures, quotoes, facebook thoughts and ideas from friends and family, and also make journal entries of how my days have been going and what I am working on or struggling with.  I will also be posting my strengths and my progress as well.

This blog is mainly to help me through this deployment.  I hope that it will also help others but I invite everyone who has been in this similar situation to comment.  All comments can help and uplift others in similar situations.  I do ask that we keep this positive.  With that I just mean all comments need to be respectful.  You can post about things being hard but beating others down on comments will not be tolerated.

I hope that this blog serves as a reminder that we can conquer anything we put our minds to and even when we feel we just not quite measure up, my hope is to come here and find a quote, scripture, comment, or blog entry that will remind me that I CAN DO HARD THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment